Shade sails have become one of the most popular home trends for decades now due to their many benefits. They add an aesthetic factor to homes and buildings, help conserve energy and are environmentally friendly. No wonder these items are found in many places today.
Here are the most questions about shade sails:
1. Do I need to take the product down during winter? It all depends on the size of your shade sail and your location. If you’re in a place where there are strong winds during winter, then it is recommended that you temporarily take them down.
2. How long will they last? That depends on the type that you have, but most can last from 7 to 10 years maximum.
3. Will I get a warranty? Yes, you will.
4. Do they require maintenance? Cleaning your product is easy. If you need help, it’s best to call the company that installed them in the first place.
5. Do they come in distinctive styles? Yes, they vary in size, style, colour and design.
6. How long will it take to install them? Depending on the size, most shade sails take less than a week to put up.
7. Do they provide protection from the sun’s UV rays? Yes, darker colours work better in combatting the sun’s rays.
8. Where can they be attached? They can be attached to any stable outdoor solid point such as a wall or metal posts beside the building.
9. What is the ideal distance between shade sails and their fixing point? The recommended distance is 300millimeters.
10. What shouldn’t be used to clean them? Avoid using chemical cleaners, especially bleach, as this will damage and affect the quality of the material.
To greatly benefit from this product, you should buy only from reputable sellers.
Choose the design and colours you like. For a good selection, check out shade sails from Newcastle.